Welcome To The Course That Will Change You As An MRI Technologist
This course is an advanced course on optimizing your image. Anyone can press buttons to get an image. Many people can change parameters and build protocols. Not many individuals can create art in their images.
What are we taking about?
We are describing the ability to enhance pathology and our image contrast. We are also describing the deep understanding of the cause and effect of changing parameters.
This course is designed as follows:
- Introduction: A refresher area where we explain the basics
- Resolution: This area provides a deep understanding of what controls resolution and how to get the most out of our image.
- Image Contrast: This section provides detailed explanation of the most common image weighting and how are parameters control them.
- Signal to Noise: This section provides tricks on how to make sure we are getting the most out of our image in terms of SNR.
- Scan Time: This section describes parameters that influence our scan time, and what are resulting image will look like.
- Contrast to Noise: This section describes parameter that control the CNR and quality of our image.
- Special Considerations: This section describes how to optimize the use of contrast media during an exam and how to troubleshoot common issues seen with common exams.
This course is mean to advance your skills and turn you into and MR artist.
Are you ready to change the way you scan for the better.