Last revise 07.17.19
RITE Advantage LLC (“RITE”), an Illinois limited liability company, owns and operates the website that may be accessed via the web address http://riteadvantage.com
2. Information Collected and Use and Disclosure of Information.
a. Personal Information. RITE may collect information about Users, including, but not limited to, names, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, and information about Users’ interests in, and uses of the Programs and any other products and services offered by RITE (“Personal Information”). RITE may also obtain Personal Information from you when you place an order for a Program from the Website or from a Third Party Website. RITE takes reasonable efforts to ensure that your privacy is protected and that the Personal Information you provide to us is secure. RITE’s purposes for collecting Personal Information from you are limited to: (1) to provide you with access to the Programs for which you have purchased memberships (Licenses); (2) to prevent unauthorized access and use of the Programs; (3) to ensure you have the best possible service; (4) to improve RITE’s products and services; (5) to send you e-mails updating you on new products and promotions (which you may opt out of at any time by following the “unsubscribe” link in any email you receive from RITE); and (6) to comply with RITE’s internal record keeping practices.
RITE does not sell, distribute, or use your Personal Information for any marketing purposes, except that RITE may use your Personal Information internally to better understand the demographics, interests, and behaviors of RITE’s audience. Use of RITE’s Website is subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
It is RITE’s usual practice not to share Users’ Personal Information with any third party. However, when circumstances arise for the need to share information gathered from the Website, RITE may share such information as is: (1) authorized by law; (2) clearly stated on the Website, and the User indicates consent by providing the information (such as Success Stories submissions); (3) authorized by the User through the User’s consent, whether implicit or explicit.
3. Children Under 13. This site is not designed to be used by children under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 are strictly prohibited from submitting personal information to this Website. Children over the age of 13 but under the age of 18 may only use the Website with parental or guardian consent.
4. Third Parties and Disclaimers
, arising from RITE’s links to other websites or arising from any third party website. Because RITE is not responsible for the availability of other websites (including but not limited to the Third Party Websites), the User should direct any concerns regarding such other websites to the webmasters of those websites.
5. Protection of Information. RITE takes reasonable precautions to protect your information from loss, misuse or alteration. RITE uses a series of firewalls to protect its internal systems. RITE does not collect or hold any credit card information on the Website.
6. Success Stories. By submitting your information to the Success Stories or Tell Us What You Think pages on the Website, you agree to allow RITE to display your first name, state, and success story on any and all media, including, but not limited to, promotional flyers, emails, social media pages, and web pages. You further agree that the information that you have submitted to RITE is truthful and accurate. RITE requires the User’s last name and email address to verify the User’s customer record and certification, but RITE will not display the User’s last name or email address on the Success Stories page.
7. Refer-A-Friend Submission. Email addresses referred to RITE will be used by RITE for the purpose of a one-time contact to the referred person or entity only, unless the referred person or entity consents to receiving additional information from RITE. The referrer’s name and email address are required and will be used in the one-time email to the referred person. The referrer may refer each unique email address one time only, up to three unique email addresses per submission.
10. Terms. All references to the plural shall include the singular, all references to the singular shall include the plural and all pronouns shall include any other appropriate pronoun wherever the text and the context so require.
11. Entire Agreement.
Subject to the limitation set forth below, the Terms and Conditions
, which is incorporated into the Terms and Conditions
, constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter contained herein. Notwithstanding the foregoing, RITE may enter into other written agreements with Educational Users and other Multi-License Users (as those terms are defined in the Terms and Conditions
) from time to time, which written agreements shall be controlling with respect to the subject matter contained in those agreements. No provision of these Terms and Conditions
shall be construed as creating a partnership, joint venture or agency relationship or granting a franchise between RITE and the User or anyone else.